- Indicates who took minutes -
- Call-in: Google-hangout at:
- I was working on - FCREPO-1371Getting issue details... STATUS .
- I deployed the war file on the same environment as report.
- I did see the errors as report at first time. But I don't have performance issue on federated files. Details I will put in JIRA comments.
- The interesting thing is the error gone after I turned the log to debug mode for fcrepo.log.http.api.
- I will continue working on this JIRA issue.
- Please help on StreamingBaseHtmlProvider.java line 237, have error: Exception rendering #parse(views/common-metadata.vsl) at /views/node.vsl[line 37, column 13 ] . But use debug setting in logback.xml, error disappeared,
- Continue working one the same issue, will ingest much more files in repository and see what happened.
- None. If I have, will ask around.
- Created PR for - FCREPO-1357Getting issue details... STATUS
- Waiting for some feedback from Andrew Woods on - FCREPO-1377Getting issue details... STATUS
FCREPO-1362Getting issue details...
could use some reference on the use of multi-value properties
- Fedora Tech Call