- Indicates who took minutes -
- Call-in: Google-hangout at:
- I was working on - FCREPO-1371Getting issue details... STATUS .
- I deployed the war file on the same environment as report.
- I did see the errors as report at first time. But I don't have performance issue on federated files. Details I will put in JIRA comments.
- The interesting thing is the error gone after I turned the log to debug mode for fcrepo.log.http.api.
- I will continue working on this JIRA issue.
- Please help on StreamingBaseHtmlProvider.java line 237, have error: Exception rendering #parse(views/common-metadata.vsl) at /views/node.vsl[line 37, column 13 ] . But use debug setting in logback.xml, error disappeared,
- Continue working one the same issue, will ingest much more files in repository and see what happened.
- None. If I have, will ask around.
- Created PR for - FCREPO-1357Getting issue details... STATUS
- Waiting for some feedback from Andrew Woods on - FCREPO-1377Getting issue details... STATUS
FCREPO-1362Getting issue details...
could use some reference on the use of multi-value properties
- Fedora Tech Call
- I finished the final test on FCREPO-1371
- Started the work on FCREPO-1376
- Will try to finish FCREPO-1376 and start to look at other ticket.
- I have some local work need to be done asap today, but I will make up some time tonight.
- Work on FCREPO-1290
- Finish FCREPO-1373
- Submit PR-743
- It seems that my logic on the test case is fine as Andrew said in the meeting, however, my setup() is not enough, I reduced the nullpoint error yesterday but it seems other variable still need to have in setup().
- I will try directly using the setup in ContentRdfContextTest.java and continue working on it.
- My mac sometimes cannot build passed using mvn clean install.
- Spent half day on this issue but still can’t make it work.
- It was build fine time from time, my assumption was memory issue or underline OSX update.
- Post to IRC but seems no one have similar issues.
- My work around for this issue was using another Ubuntu to build.
- My department has agree to upgrade the memory so it should be fine then.
- Fedora Tech Call