- Here's a link to the initial Press Release for the project online.
- Here's the initial Press Release as a PDF.
- March 2015: LD4L/VIVO Lightning Talk at the LDCX^6 Conference at Stanford University.
- February 2015: Presentations from the by-invitation LD4L Workshop are available, linked from the agenda page.
- February 2015: Nancy Lorimer presented a project update at ALA Midwinter in Chicago. The abstract is here.
- December 2014: A project update on LD4L was presented at the CNI Membership Meeting in December 2014 by Dean Krafft and Tom Cramer. You can view a video of the presentation here: [YouTube][Vimeo], and you can find the abstract and slides on the CNI meeting page.
- November 2014: The Linked Data for Libraries project was presented as part of a larger Linked Data Preconference Workshop at the 2014 LITA Forum in Albuquerque, NM on November 5-6, 2014.
- October 2014: There was a project presentation as part of a panel on Linked Data for Libraries at the 2014 DLF Forum.
- August 2014: Here are the slides from the Linked Data for Libraries presentation at the 2014 VIVO Conference.
- December 2013: The project was mentioned in the last ten slides of a presentation on VIVO-ISF at the December 2013 CNI Members Meeting.
- Nothing currently scheduled
- David Weinberger posted to his blog on the first project team meeting on January 30-31, 2014 at Stanford.
- Trevor Owens of IMLS has a blog post putting the LD4L Workshop into a broader context:Fitting the Pieces Together: Progress On Linked Data For Libraries