Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time/Place

This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:

Attendees 

Agenda

  1. Bugs are beginning to pile up 

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  2. Fedora Specification updates
    1. Messaging SPI
    2. Atomic Batch Operations - name? BatchOps? Bag-o'-Ops? OpSack? AtomicOp?
    3. CRUD
    4. Resource Versioning
    5. Binary Fixity Checking
    6. Authorization
  3. ...
  4. Status of "in-flight" tickets

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

Ticket Summaries

  1. Please squash a bug!

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  2. Tickets resolved this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  3. Tickets created this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

Minutes

Review of current Bugs:

FCREPO-1887 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Assigned to Diego Pino Navarro, but he may be busy at present.

FCREPO-1889 - Getting issue details... STATUS - We should confirm that the error condition described in this ticket actually exists. A. Soroka will add a comment to this ticket.

FCREPO-1888 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Server Errors should include the correct Content-Type (at present, this should be text/plain). As a follow-on, should error responses be RDF? and should Fedora support conneg for errors?

FCREPO-1884 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Now assigned to Unknown User (acoburn).

FCREPO-1882 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Missing headers. Some parts of this can be merged with FCREPO-1887. A. Soroka will add comments to the ticket.

FCREPO-1872 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Stack trace – this condition should result in a 409 Conflict error.

FCREPO-1854 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Is this a limitation of Modeshape or an error with Fedora? or is this a function of a default Hydra repository layout? It was decided that the ticket will be closed as "Won't Fix"

FCREPO-1767 - Getting issue details... STATUS - No activity since November. A. Soroka will ask Nianli Ma for a status update

FCREPO-1616 - Getting issue details... STATUS  - No activity since November. A. Soroka will ping Esmé Cowles

FCREPO-1498 - Getting issue details... STATUS Unknown User (acoburn) will work this ticket using the touch() method to update jcr:lastModified on referenced nodes, asynchronously (A new ticket will be created to remove the Properties header from emitted Events: FCREPO-1945 - Getting issue details... STATUS )

FCREPO-1931 - Getting issue details... STATUS - This seems more like a Modeshape issue than a Fedora issue. It could be closed and reopened with the modeshape project

FCREPO-1907 - Getting issue details... STATUS - Copied from a github issue. A. Soroka will ping Esmé Cowles about whether the tombstone mechanism would work here

FCREPO-1818 - Getting issue details... STATUS - This will be addressed by the maintainer of the OAI project

FCREPO-1743 - Getting issue details... STATUS - this is a low priority and will be closed for now

FCREPO-1559 - Getting issue details... STATUS - This is expected behavior for SPARQL and not a bug. Unknown User (daniel-dgi) should use an OPTIONAL block for possibly missing properties.