Scope & Objectives
This group is interested in working together on issues related to migrating from DSpace to Samvera. The discussions will include but not limited to adding features to Sufia 7 and underlying gems, coordinating documentation and developer resources at participating/interested institutions, and prioritizing development goals.
Sunset milestone: ?
Meeting Times & Communication Channels
Meeting Times: Next meeting Friday, 4/14/17 @ 12:30pm(PST) / 3:30pm(EST)
Note - due to my connectivity issues I turned off my video, which apparently removed the shared video from the recording, so this is audio only for the most part. Apologies.
Or use one of the dial in numbers if that's more convenient:
Meeting ID: 559 098 6133
Participant ID: 41
- Email: Samvera mailing lists (Samvera-partners, Samvera-community and Samvera-Tech)
- Team: Project Hydra
- Channel: #hydra-migrations
- Monthly call organized by co-chairs.
Aaron Collier, co-chair (California State University)
Nabeela Jaffer, co-chair (University of Michigan)
steve van tuyl, co-chair (Oregon State)
Linda Newman, (University of Cincinnati) - interested participant
- Drew Heles (Johns Hopkins University)
- Jennifer Colt (Cornell University)
- James R. Griffin III (Lafayette College Libraries)
James Halliday (Indiana University) - interested participant
Jose Blanco, Dspace developer (University of Michigan)
Hannah Frost (Stanford University)
- Jim Tuttle (Duke)
- Richard Jones (Cottage Labs)
- Josh Gum (Oregon State)
- Gail Steinhart (Cornell University)
- Data Migration from DSpace to Hydra
- Required Feature Matrix
- Nested Collection Needs
- Display Sets Working Group