FOR PHASE 2: Component Maintenance Working Group (Phase 2)
Scope & Objectives
Assess the maintenance capacity of the Samvera community by identifying 6 month custodians and plans for upcoming work on core components. Upon identification of the custodians of each component a second working group will be chartered to undertake the identified work and report on the success of this process as a whole.
Deliverables & Timeframes
Report on criteria for what makes a “core” supported component.
Report on effects of self-nominated product owners process
Proposal for component sunset (inventory and process)
Prospective Product Owners and a small list of development priorities for supported core components
Measurement of and process for determining the use of Samvera components.
Samvera Connect 2017 - earlier of March 30, 2018 and 2018 Samvera Partners Meeting
Meeting Times & Communication Channels
Meetings are 9 AM PDT/12 PM EDT every Tuesday.
+16465588656,,428124804# or +16699006833,,428124804#
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 428 124 804
Note that to be a member of a Working Group, you must have have a CLA in place if you are committing code and you must consent to release documentation under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Trey Pendragon, facilitator (Princeton University Library)
- Benjamin Armintor, facilitator (Columbia University Libraries)
- Bess Sadler, facilitator (Data Curation Experts)
- Tom Johnson (Data Curation Experts)
- Julie Allinson (University of London)
- James R. Griffin III (Princeton University Library)
- Jon Cameron (Indiana University Libraries)
- Noah Botimer (University of Michigan)
- Add your name here!
Please see the Meeting Agendas and Notes