Scope & Objectives
Assess the maintenance capacity of the Samvera community by identifying 6 month custodians and plans for upcoming work on core components. Upon identification of the custodians of each component a second working group will be chartered to undertake the identified work and report on the success of this process as a whole.
Deliverables & Timeframe
Report on criteria for what makes a “core” supported component.
Report on effects of self-nominated product owners process
Proposal for component sunset (inventory and process)
Prospective Product Owners and a small list of development priorities for supported core components
Samvera Connect 2017 - earlier of March 30, 2018 and 2018 Samvera Partners Meeting
Meeting Times & Communication Channels
Meetings determined by poll. Every week meet for 1 hour.
Note that to be a member of a Working Group, you must have have a CLA in place if you are committing code and you must consent to release documentation under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Trey Pendragon, facilitator (Princeton University Library)
- Benjamin Armintor, facilitator (Columbia University Libraries)
- Bess Sadler, facilitator (Data Curation Experts)
- Tom Johnson (Data Curation Experts)
- Julie Allinson (University of London)
- James R. Griffin III (Princeton University Library)
- Jon Cameron (Indiana University Libraries)
- Noah Botimer (University of Michigan)
- Add your name here!