- Time: 2:30pm Eastern Time US
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Participant Code: 479307#
- International numbers: Conference Call Information
- Web Access: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php
- Open Repositories 2018 proposal
- Finalizing the Specification
Specification compliance test suite
Two or more implementations of the specification
No unresolved, outstanding critical issues, as defined by the specification editors
- What is a realistic timeline?
- Leftover Candidate issue
issue-261 - All done? We announced, linked etc. Suggest close.
Open Recommendation issues
- issue-260Define Prefer header URI for compact collection representation (PR-285) ...pending discussion?
issue-172Clarify algorithm for finding authorizations
- issue-211 Clarify responses to external content requests with expiration date
- issue-280 Numbering scheme?
- Open No Milestone issues
Open Repositories 2018
Andrew Woods thinks a presentation would be good, but is it possible? Esmé Cowles is a maybe as long as he doesn't have to propose it, Simeon Warner is a no, Benjamin Armintor is a no, Andrew Woods is a no, Tom J. is a maybe. Is there a non-editor who would bring a long view of the project to the panel?
Test suite is not complete, per Andrew Woods
Danny B. and Scott P. have been chipping in. Contract is nearly up.
Simeon not able to get the suite to run yet - it's running against the community impl, but not passing. Possible problems there. Need to test the tests.
Andrew thinks test suite can be made available sooner. Need to think of ways of verifying the test suite.
Need to be tracking the implementations. Will solicit soft commitments to conformance by mid-April.
- ACTION - all to flag issues an mark those that should be part of the milestone (by COB 2017-11-01) → Simeon Warner took a pass
- ACTION - Andrew Woods to make PR for https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/246
- ACTION - all to review and comment on https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/236
- ACTION (Daniel Lamb): To create PR: non-norm: LDPCv is both a timemap and a container, but does not allow POST