Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Meeting Details

Goals

Discussion items

Item

Who

Housekeeping: OR2018 organizers are planning to make informal meet-up spaces available on Sunday before OR; will enough of us be attending to plan for an in-person get-together?Carol

DSpace 7 Update

Review draft DSpace 7 Development Planning document which details all the major features we expect out of DSpace 7, and the current status of their development.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18brPF7cZy_UKyj97Ta44UJg5Z8OwJGi7PLoPJVz-g3g/edit#gid=0

Tim
Continue review/discussion of "What's in DSpace 7" https://goo.gl/RZ2C3P 

Notes

Housekeeping: OR2018 organizers are planning to make informal meet-up spaces available on Sunday before OR; will enough of us (DSpace 7 OR Group) be attending to plan for an in-person get-together?

  • Not known who will attend yet
  • DSpace committers are planning on getting together; no agenda yet; could be an open to all interested in DSpace
  • Those who are in Bozeman on Sunday will find the DSpace group

DSpace 7 Update

  • Tim reviewed the draft DSpace 7 Development Planning document and explained that he would update to accurately reflect in-process "What's in DSpace 7" https://goo.gl/RZ2C3P doc
  • Indicates how much work there is left to do and what is completed
  • Eventually it will contain start and end dates for development sprints

José continued review/discussion of "What's in DSpace 7" https://goo.gl/RZ2C3P 

  • Very good document/resource, just what is needed to understand DSpace 7 features and get users excited about DSpace 7
  • This group will continue to review, provide feedback
  • José will share with Maureen Walsh and schedule release of https://goo.gl/RZ2C3P to DCAT for review/feedback asap or in March
  • ASAP publish on blog/social media
  • Develop flyer for distribution at OR2018






Action items

Item

Who

Revise "What's In DSpace 7" doc to emphasize/clarify "core featuresJosé Carvalho

Review revised "What's In DSpace 7" doc adding comments and questions by next meeting Jan 31

ALL
Ask Maureen Walsh (walsh.260@osu.edu ) to be included on the March DCAT agenda
Present revised "What's In DSpace 7" doc to DCAT for comments and questions to DCAT




  • No labels