Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

Time/Place

Attendees

(plus) (facilitator)
(star) (notetaker)

Agenda

  1. Editors / Implementers meeting: 

    1. Thursday, Feb 22nd @1pm ET

  2. From Fedora Tech: External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
    1. We need to address the needs raised,...
    2. Ensure that user needs are reflected,...
    3. Respond to the list/community regarding the specification proposal
  3. Pull requests:

    1. pr-331 - Clarify LDPCv OPTIONS, reference in LDPCv GET (needs review of Daniel Lamb and Benjamin Armintor)
    2. pr-326 - Loosening requirements on rel=type link headers for PUT when type is (awaiting re-review)
  4. Plan for addressing open Recommendation issues

    1. All assigned
    2. #310 - Accept-Post reference incorrect
    3. #308 - Requiring Accept-Post on OPTIONS, recommending for GET/HEAD - resolved-needs-PR
    4. #280 - Versioning scheme of spec - resolved-needs-PR
  5. Open No Milestone issues
    1. #315 - Does versioning containers violate the single-containment principle?
    2. #316 - Recursive delete and constraints/messaging - 3 weeks since last comment

Notes


Action Items

  • ACTION (Daniel Lamb): To create PR: non-norm: LDPCv is both a timemap and a container, but does not allow POST
  • No labels