Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 9 Next »

Time/Place

This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:

Attendees

Agenda

  1. Alignment Sprint 1 Progress Report
    1. 2018 Spring API Alignment Sprint 1 Planning
    2. Compatibility Test Suite 
    3. Memento Creation Status
  2. Updates from spec editors meeting:
    1.  External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
    2. Other spec changes the sprinters should know about?
  3. ?

Ticket Summaries

  1. Please squash a bug!

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  2. Tickets resolved this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

  3. Tickets created this week:

     Click here to expand...

    Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
    Loading...
    Refresh

Minutes

Action Items

  • Danny Bernstein to look for JIRA ticket around changing interaction model type. 
  • Danny Bernstein to touch base with Peter and Aaron regarding the Resource Authorization portion of the delta spec. 
  • Jared Whiklo to create issue for the pass/fail on the Compatibility Test Suite
  • Danny Bernstein reach out for more documentation/testing people.
  • Danny Bernstein determine whether there is any case where a PUT on a TimeMap would make sense. If there is it should be raised with the specification editors.
  • Peter Eichman to do a short writeup on the use of userAgent and groupAgent base URI's and their relationship to WebAC in order to clarify whether or not what if anything needs improvement/clarification/alignment. ACL Agents - Strings vs. URIs
  • No labels