- Review grant proposal
- Review (opens in new tab)
Details TBD. stick to schedule so folks can call in just to the relevant parts.
|Cornell||Simeon Warner, Dean Krafft, Jason Kovari, Steven Folsom, Tim Worrall, Lynette Rayle, Huda Khan|
|Harvard||Marc McGee, Christine Fernsebner Eslao, Scott Wicks, Chew Chiat Naun|
|LC||Beacher Wiggins, Sally McCallum, Judith Cannan, Nate Trail, Kirk Hess, Matt Miller, Kevin Ford, Jodi Williamschen, Paul Frank, Qi Tong|
|PCC||Jennifer Baxmeyer, Xiaoli Li|
Tom Cramer, Philip Schreur, Nancy Lorimer, Astrid Usong, Jeremy Nelson, Josh Greben, Michelle Futornick
- Establish communication between institutions on a workpackage level
- Identify what success looks like for the grant, and adjust work plan accordingly
- Grasp bigger picture of entire grant and how the pieces fit together, to identify areas for collaboration, dependencies, gaps
- Absorb outcomes of previous day’s cohort meeting and impact on grant activities
- Further lay groundwork for successful cohort experience
- Develop plan for community engagement
- Consider new developments since last grant and their impact on this grant (finishing up from retrospective)
Agenda: Tuesday, October 16, 2018* and Meeting Notes
Who / Facilitator
|8:30 - 9:00 am||Continental breakfast|
|9:00 - 9:30 am||Re-introductions and Pre-mortem.||Michelle|
|9:30 - 10:00 am||Revise agenda|
|10:00 - 10:15 am||Break|
|10:15 - 10:45 am|
- Results of walkthrough of Sinopia and QA flows and screens, "test" real examples (Astrid and Huda) (15 min)
- Chalet results (Huda + Astrid) (15 min)
|10:45 - 11:45 am||Casalini: walk through conversion plan / timeline; interaction with Sinopia; updates|
|11:45 am - noon||Consider new developments since last grant and their impact on this grant (finishing up from retrospective, plus Google Books Summit)|
|noon - 1 pm||Lunch|
|1 pm - 1:30 pm|
Profiles: what is the plan?
- Briefly, recap any related discussions from Monday.
- What process do we want for registering bugs
1:30 -2:00 pm
Cloud-based environment for original metadata creation (WP1)
Sinopia design and prioritization; what resources are needed re policies, training, application profiles. Sinopia / QA interaction.
|2:15 - 2:45 pm|
Linkage to external authorities and web context data (WP3)Wikidata interactions, external authorities, plans for Wikimedian
|2:45 - 3:30 pm|
Discovery: plans, how to incorporate data from WP1 and Cohorts (incl WP5)
|3:30 - 3:45||Break|
|3:45 - 4:30 pm|
Community Collaboration (WP6) + developer working session
- What else is LD4 beyond the community meeting?
- Planning LD4 meeting
- LD4 community, how do we enable this, what are we committing to? Who is doing the work?
- Duplication of other communities?
- “who else should we involve” topic from LD4P1 retrospective
|4:30 - 4:45 pm|
- WP2 not listed as agenda item since we are using Casalini, not building our own metadata reuse pipeline.
- WP5 not listed as agenda item, it will have been covered on Cohort day.