from 15:00-16:00 UTC
Location: DSpace Meeting Room
(Notes below copied from last meeting. Details will be updated during this meeting.)
- General Updates (Tim)
- DSpace Leadership team had a meeting yesterday 2018-11-07 DSpace Leadership Group Meeting
- Looking less and less likely we'll push for a DSpace 7 "preview" release in 2018. A subgroup of the Leadership group will meet next week to discuss DSpace 7 release planning/strategies.
- Angular Team Updates (Art)
- Merged PRs: none this week
- In Progress tickets / PRs:
- Lotte working on the menus (based on mockups)
- Kristoff creating & editing Communities, Collections & Items
- Angular 6 PR (ready for early reviews, but won't be merged until Submission UI is merged): https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/320
- Art noted that Angular 7 was just released this week. However, no rush to upgrade yet, as we'll need to wait on our dependencies to update to v7 compatibility
- However, this notes that we really should work to get to Angular 6 soon (waiting on Submission PR still, see below)
- Tickets / PRs requiring review:
- Several small PRs from Bram (reviewed by Art, waiting on updates)
- Entities PR: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/315 (Needs reviewers/testers)
- This ticket is also waiting on Tests/Specs to be implemented
- 4Science notes they can get these implemented by end of November.
- It's possible it could be done earlier (will try for early November). But having more contributors could help here
- When visiting
/submit, even if I'm already logged in, I'm prompted to login a second time.
- Configuration on server side is incorrect (for second describe box). Giuseppe will fix
- REST Team Updates
- Development planning/updates in Development Planning Spreadsheet.
- The Next Meeting will be Thursday, Nov 15 at 15:00UTC (10:00am EST) in DSpace Meeting Room