This page is no longer is active use. For current Fedora developer meetings go here.
Committer/Special Topic Meetings
The Fedora Repository committers hold an open meeting every Thursday at 11:00am (US Eastern Time). Usually these are focused on getting updates on what people have been working on lately, as well as reviewing any newly-submitted issues. We invite you to come and participate, or just listen in. The agenda and notes (IRC Logs) of each of these meetings are available below.
Often, instead of a committer meeting, we hold a "Special Topic" meeting. The format of these meetings will vary, but generally involves a discussion of a particular area of interest to the Fedora development community. These discussions are also open to anyone in the community to join in and participate. If you have an idea for a future Special Topic meeting, please add it below!
This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- U.S.A/Canada toll free: 866-740-1260, participant code: 2257295
- International toll free:
- Use the above link and input 2257295 and the country you are calling from to get your country's toll-free dial-in number
- Once on the call, enter participant code 2257295
Historic Meeting Notes..
Future Special Topic Candidates
- Object-level Versioning
- SDef/SDep improvements
- Datastream/Object versioning
- High Level Storage
- Module Architecture Development
- Semweb Improvements
- Performance testing
- Islandora Intro/Update
- JCR Tools Intro/Update - Guest speaker from Northwestern
- Workflow integration: suggested changes to core
- If any are identified by people doing workflow w/Fedora
- CMA Design Issue - Coupling of structural descriptions of objects and "behaviors": is the cModel-to-SDef "providesService" arc a good thing? See: FCREPO-527