This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Time: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
- U.S.A/Canada toll free: 866-740-1260, participant code: 2257295
- International toll free: http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Use the above link and input 2257295 and the country you are calling from to get your country's toll-free dial-in number
- Once on the call, enter participant code 2257295
- Islandora / F4 migration update
- Open Repositories committer meeting planning
From last week: High-priority issues
- Audit issues:
- internal/external URIs
- post/patch constrained-by
- put to fail if triples not persisted
- disallow put/patch with RDF that includes other subjects
- GC error
- blank node map
- Clean up
- remove UUID from default transform
- remove UUID from responses
- remove Blanknode from ontology
Tickets resolved this week:
Tickets created this week:
- Some migration-utils issues turned out to be difficult
- Utility will maintain a list of mappings during migration
- Currently no tooling to address URL redirects at the application level (e.g. redirecting a legacy F3 URL request to the new F4 URL)
- Aaron plans on using a key-value store to handle the redirects
- Use a service to do a lookup in the database and redirect to the new F4 URL
- Pull request to provide properties file to declare namespace prefixes before migration starts
- Otherwise default namespaces get created (ns01, ns02, etc.)
- Namespace prefixes can’t be changed once created (as per ModeShape). But they can be remapped
- Could build a separate utility to make such changes. Would not be accessible via API
- Andrew will create a ticket :
OR2015 conference planning
- PCDM - making sure our efforts are aligned
- What aspects of PCDM are now implemented in Sufia? Do we all agree and plan to implement elsewhere accordingly?
- Perhaps discuss over lunch?
- Google Doc signup sheet? Doodle poll?
- Committers meeting
- People should come with a plan to be actively involved in the discussions
- Agenda online
- Software dependencies
- Packages, OSGi support, dependency chains, etc.
- Migrations plans
- When are people migrating?
- What are the blockers?