This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
Bugs are beginning to pile up
Status of "in-flight" tickets
Please squash a bug!
Tickets resolved this week:
Tickets created this week:
Review of current Bugs:
- Assigned to Diego Pino Navarro, but he may be busy at present.
- We should confirm that the error condition described in this ticket actually exists. A. Soroka will add a comment to this ticket.
- Server Errors should include the correct Content-Type (at present, this should be text/plain). As a follow-on, should error responses be RDF? and should Fedora support conneg for errors?
- Now assigned to Unknown User (acoburn).
- Missing headers. Some parts of this can be merged with FCREPO-1887. A. Soroka will add comments to the ticket.
- Stack trace – this condition should result in a 409 Conflict error.
- Is this a limitation of Modeshape or an error with Fedora? or is this a function of a default Hydra repository layout? It was decided that the ticket will be closed as "Won't Fix"
- No activity since November. A. Soroka will ask Nianli Ma for a status update
- No activity since November. A. Soroka will ping Esmé Cowles
- Unknown User (acoburn) will work this ticket using the touch() method to update jcr:lastModified on referenced nodes, asynchronously (A new ticket will be created to remove the Properties header from emitted Events: )
- This seems more like a Modeshape issue than a Fedora issue. It could be closed and reopened with the modeshape project
- Copied from a github issue. A. Soroka will ping Esmé Cowles about whether the tombstone mechanism would work here
- This will be addressed by the maintainer of the OAI project
- this is a low priority and will be closed for now
- This is expected behavior for SPARQL and not a bug. Unknown User (daniel-dgi) should use an OPTIONAL block for possibly missing properties.