11:00 AM EST at https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/curationexperts.com/documentationwg
- Roll call (please log in above)
- Review project board: https://github.com/projecthydra/projecthydra.github.io/projects/1
- Reporting on items completed since last meeting
- Review status of in-process tickets
- Discuss ready items & groom backlog
- Any new items needed?
- What should be moved to ready?
- Other agenda:
Call for IG and WG updates
- (add your items here)
- Pick facilitator / notetaker for next time
- Our objectives:
- We have been focusing more on the github.io site and haven't really worked on the inline documentation agenda item.
- Questions for the next iteration of the working group might include
- evaluating what documentation should remain in the wiki vs on github.io
- setting specific guidelines regarding developer inline documentation to be included as part of review process (we
- Discussion re: project board
- Versioning on documentation
- Justin has been adding some documentation for v2.0. Lynette added some for 1.0. It is important to keep track of stable branch as well as versions.
- Goal is to have all documentation for the stable version, with a link on the page rather than a separate left-column menu item for the link to any other versions.
- Homepage needs a note that documentation refers to general hyrax across all versions, unless specifically noted as version-specific.
- Review criteria for documentation PR's needs to include version information when relevant.
- Issues achieved in past sprint:
- Lynette added classes to show the info box, and will add detail about using classes to the "customizing" page.
- Justin took care of updating many samvera links via ticket 90. Ticket 83 remains for other link changes.
- Jennifer made a ticket to make an info box on the homepage regarding versions. Also added some rubocop documentation, how to ask for help, some PR's about samvera links
- Jennifer added a ticket to the backlog for linking to basic wiki documentation sites. We do not anticipate moving any actual information at this point.
- There are 4 tickets on the ready board to work on for next sprint:
- Changing names to samvera (#83)
- Try to do one new content thing per week to keep it moving along.
- Best practices
- First draft on patterns (#75)
- Need to create tickets for each page placeholder page on the site
- Possibly increase focus on developer community information
- recommendations, "good ideas", tie in to best practices
- add links to duraspace pages regarding community
- All of these might be useful for the virtual samvera-connect report
- Virtual Samvera Connect
- Jennifer created ticket 97 for gathering information to present. Not necessary to put issue into ready column at this point.
- Bess, Jennifer, or Drew will do the actual reporting, to be decided at next meeting
- Next meeting