Tuesday December 5, 2017 - 10:00 AM Pacific Time
- Update on Development Effort organization (steve van tuyl)
- Getting very slow response thus far
- Two from UVA and one from North Carolina who may be able to dedicate their time.
- This does not include folks from Michigan yet (committed, but have not filled out the form).
- Steve will be sending out a handful of targeted invitations/pleas for help to some folks who have indicated interested and whose institution hasn't participated; UCSD will be one of those.
- Mike suggested that we wait until mid-January to gauge interest here. We might be fighting community fatigue.
- No good leads at this point for organizer or technical lead for this development work.
- Update on Documentation (Nik Dragovic)
- Nik added bullet points to the Wiki.
- Sketch out scope of work and priorities for documentation.
- Need to work in coordination of organizers of the development effort.
- Need to get further into the development work before we can get fully started on documentation.
- Next steps:
- Wait until development effort is closer and fully formed before we can start the first round of documentation.
- Where will the documentation go and live?
- http://samvera.github.io/ page
- Consider spinning this Working Group down.
- Hui has volunteered to join the documentation group.