11:00 AM EST at https://cornell.zoom.us/j/703126880
Facilitator: LaRita Robinson
Notetaker: Bess Sadler
Agenda / Notes:
- Roll call (please log in above)
- Review project board: https://github.com/projecthydra/projecthydra.github.io/projects/1
- Reporting on items completed since last meeting
- Github issue to refactor feature tests – tracking this work on the wiki in the documentation group page
- Andrew Myers is refactoring how versions are tracked in our jekyll site
- de-couple version names from git branch names
- remove "version" block from page header in favor of simplified approach
- To create new versions: instead of having a directory for each version, use a naming convention: "what-happens-deposit__1.0.md"
- Review status of in-process tickets
- Discuss ready items & groom backlog
- Any new items needed?
- What should be moved to ready?
- Other agenda:
- (add your items here)
- Ruth K Tillman - metadata working group
- Julie Hardesty, Ruth K Tillman and others in the metadata working group are trying to improve onboarding for new members of the community. How to get people to write docs and what format?
- What formats might make sense?
- Necessary to discuss predicates, mappings to other systems (e.g., DPLA), what belongs in a metadata field
- Maybe they could piggyback on what we've done already with samvera.github.io
- Ruth is going to go talk to Julie and figure out what next steps to take
- Pick facilitator / notetaker for next time
- Notetaker is responsible to copy template agenda into a new agenda for next meeting and add any followup items immediately.
- Discussion re: project board items
- Other discussion
- Facilitator & Notetaker for next meeting