This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Time: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Alignment Sprint 1 Progress Report
- 2018 Spring API Alignment Sprint 1 Planning
- Compatibility Test Suite
- Memento Creation Status
- Updates from spec editors meeting:
- External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
- Client request: PUT or POST:
Fedora advertising support
- Other spec changes the sprinters should know about?
Please squash a bug!
Tickets resolved this week:
Tickets created this week:
Alignment Sprint 1 Progress Report
- Sprint is moving along well
- No additional sprint call this week
- Currently able to create Mementos for binaries and containers
- Only if SMTs are not provided
- Question: How to import historical containers, including SMTs
- Must be able to overwrite: timestamps, creators, containment, etc
- Issues around creating binaries and their descriptions
- Can they be created separately?
- Do binaries and descriptions share the same Memento in the timemap?
- Binaries and descriptions could have independent timelines
- Suggestion: Have independent timemap endpoints for binary and description
- Suggestion: Consistent approach to scenarios with and without Memento-DateTime
- References to other objects should be translated to literals
- Creating Mementos when not providing Memento-Datetime
- Converting dynamic properties to static properties
- ACTION: BenP to submit an initial, minimal PR for creating no-body LDPRv's
Updates from spec editors meeting
- Discussion of handling external-content
- Danny Bernstein to look for JIRA ticket around changing interaction model type.
- Danny Bernstein to touch base with Peter and Aaron regarding the Resource Authorization portion of the delta spec.
- Jared Whiklo to create issue for the pass/fail on the Compatibility Test Suite
- Danny Bernstein reach out for more documentation/testing people.
- Danny Bernstein determine whether there is any case where a PUT on a TimeMap would make sense. If there is it should be raised with the specification editors.
- Peter Eichman to do a short writeup on the use of userAgent and groupAgent base URI's and their relationship to WebAC in order to clarify whether or not what if anything needs improvement/clarification/alignment. ACL Agents - Strings vs. URIs