NO MEETING ON August 15. Instead, all developers please update your status in the "Current Work" section below! Feel free to add PRs needing attention/review, etc. We will next meet on Thursday, August 22.
Tim Donohue - Out Aug 12-13 and 16-20
- Mark H. Wood
- Giuseppe Digilio (4Science) - Out on Aug 8 and 15
- Ben Bosman
- Pascal-Nicolas Becker
- Chris Wilper
- Terrence W Brady
- Paulo Graça
- Dimitris Pierrakos - Out of the office until Aug 19
- Julius Gruber
- Laura Henze
Tickets / PRs In Progress
- (Angular) Adding Accessibility via Travis CI https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/356 (work in progress) (Lower priority)
- https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/368 ( Art Lowel (Atmire) ) (Angular Bug)
- (REST Contract) Edit Homepage news: https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/45 (Ben Bosman - has outstanding questions/comments) (Lower priority)
- (REST) DS-4043: Revisit the security layer of the submission (work in progress) Andrea Bollini (4Science)
- https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/41 (Waiting on updates fromBen Bosman ) (REST Contract) Group and eperson management:
PRs Needing Review
- (REST Contract) Collecting statistics - https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/63 (Dimitris Pierrakos, Andrea Bollini (4Science) Feedback provided, Ben Bosman , Tim Donohue )
- (REST Contract) Update bitstream properties and format https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/68 (Tim Donohue, Andrea Bollini (4Science) Feedback provided)
- (NEW) (REST Contract) DS-4317 bundles in REST https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/72
- (NEW) (REST Contract) upload bitstream to archived item - update https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/71
- (REST) Pagination bug with withdrawn items: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2406 (Dimitris Pierrakos , Ben Bosman - Feedback provided)
- (REST) implement upload bitstream to archived item https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2473 (Tim Donohue - Feedback provided, Andrea Bollini (4Science)- Feedback provided)
- (NEW) (REST) Issue when community has multiple dc.title values https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2486 ( Tim Donohue, NEEDS SECOND REVIEWER)
- (Angular) (Entities) Deleting relationships: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/402 (Paulo Graça - will test again, Tim Donohue )
- (Angular) Move Item Component: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/335 (Giuseppe Digilio (4Science) reviewed and provided feedback, Tim Donohue - Feedback provided)
- (Angular) Item-Collection Mapper: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/348 (Tim Donohue - Feedback provided, NEEDS SECOND REVIEWER)
- (Angular) Shibboleth integration support: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/429 (Julius running into an error with 'yarn start' only) (Giuseppe Digilio (4Science) feedback provided, Fernando FCT/FCCN, Paulo Graça )
- (Angular) Submission Miscellaneous fixes: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/432 (Art Lowel (Atmire) will re-review, Julius Gruber )
- (Angular) UI Language Cookie https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/443 ( Tim Donohue, Paulo Graça)
- (Updated) (Angular) Convert i18n files to JSON5 format https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/439 (Tim Donohue, NEEDS SECOND REVIEWER)
- (NEW) (Angular) Search Performance optimizations #2 https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/437 (NEEDS REVIEWERS)
- (NEW) (Angular) bitstream format registries https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/455 (Tim Donohue, Art Lowel (Atmire) reviewed and provided feedback)
- Indirect entity refs during CSV import https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2471 (Ben Bosman, Tim Donohue )
- (Backend) Solr 7 fixes for upgrading to DSpace 7 https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/2393 (NEEDS REVIEWERS)
PRs Merged this week!
- (Angular) Disable e2e tests in travis https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/454
- (Angular) flatten i18n files https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/457
- (Angular) Edit current item query https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/440
- (Blocked PRs go here)
Delayed / Needs Discussion
- (REST) Scripts & Processes endpoint: https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/17
- Managing Authorization info in Angular UI: How to pass Authorization rights (i.e. logged in user's access rights) from REST API to Angular? See for example: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/393
- Can this be achieved via passed HAL "_links" (e.g. the existence of an "edit" link in REST response means you must have Edit rights)?
- In July 25 meeting, we noted this probably cannot be resolved with just one simple solution. May need to look at different options for different scenarios
- Also likely to need to store/cache a user's Groups in UI layer, as some areas (e.g. Administrative) require knowledge of user group membership
- Initial Performance Testing from Chris.
- (REST Contract) Edit Homepage News: https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/45
- Delayed until after Preview release. General agreement (in meeting on March 21, 2019) that storing HTML in metadata fields is not really ideal behavior. Metadata (from a librarian standpoint) tends to be free of format-related markup (as that allows for easier sharing, understanding of metadata. Currently Community & Collection homepage information is HTML-based and is stored in metadata that is appropriate for a minor subset of information (like the title) but it is better to move large/rich text to bitstreams.
- Proposal here is to consider storing HTML-based markup (for Site, Community & Collection homepages) in Bitstream(s) associated with the object in question. May allow for more CMS-lite behavior in the future
- Timeline for this is uncertain. Possibly in 7 or 8. May depend on how/whether it can be scoped.
- Concurrency in DSpace 7 (or 8). What do we want to do when multiple editors are editing the same object? Needs further analysis regarding implementation details
- We've decided (in meeting on March 7, 2019) to use ETags to implement concurrency. REST Contract notes on ETags: https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract#etags--conditional-headers
- ETags only update of the two fields match. If someone edits first, your edit would fail and you would get a fail response (422?)
- ETags seems to have broader support in other REST APIs. Recommended also by both Art and Andrea.
Not discussed much, but could there be opportunities to use Travis CI + Docker Compose for testing of Angular??
- Docs: https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/docker/#using-docker-compose
- Blogpost on how to do it: http://elliot.land/post/using-docker-compose-on-travis-ci
- An example travis.yml file: https://github.com/Ortus-Solutions/docker-buildfiles/blob/master/.travis.example.yml