If you're planning, or thinking of planning a DSpace event, please list it here.
- January 30-31, 2010 National Workshop on Building and Mananging Digital Repository using DSpace held at Gandhinagar, India
- April 20-24 National Workshop on DSpace Cochin University of Sciecne & Technology.
- October 14-16 DSUG 2009 University of Gothenburg
- April 1-4, 2008
Open Repositories 2008 in Southampton, UK, focusing on "Practice and Innovation." Call for papers and further details, to be announced.
- April 23-25, 2009: "Workshop on DSpace",Kerala University, India. More details on http://www.dliskerala.org/pdfs/workshop.pdf
*October 17-19, 2007 - 2007 DSpace User Group Meeting in Rome
- June 18, 2007: "Making DSpace Your Own" tutorial at the Joint Conference on Digital Libraries
Tutorial led by Tim Donohue (UIUC) and Scott Phillips (TDL and Texas A&M)in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 29 May 2007: 1st NZ DSpace User Group Meeting at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Presentations and papers available: http://www.ira.auckland.ac.nz/seminar/" class="external-link" rel="nofollow">http://www.ira.auckland.ac.nz/seminar/http://www.ira.auckland.ac.nz/seminar/
- 13 April 2007: A DSpace Workshop at Mysore University, India, titled "DSpace for Global Access to Science Information - All the FOSS about Building Institutional Repositories"
- 14-15 March 2007: Workshop Building Institutional Repositories with DSpace, Building IR's with DSpace, technical and legal aspects in Kassel, Germany
- 23-26 January 2007: A DSpace User Group meeting took place as part of the Open Repositories 2007 conference in San Antonio, Texas.
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune, India organised a workshop on "Creating digital libraries using DSpace Open Source Software" from 24-26 July 2006. For more details please visit http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in/~library/main1.pdf
- 11 June 2006: "Making DSpace Your Own" tutorial at JCDL 2006 in Chapel Hill, NC. This tutorial addressed those newer to DSpace who want to learn ways to configure and customize DSpace for their own institutions. Tim Donohue (of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) and Dorothea Salo (of George Mason University) presented various ways their institutions have customized and configured DSpace.
- 17 May 2006: BioMed Central hosted the first meeting of the UK & Ireland DSpace user group meeting in London.
- 20-21 April 2006: DSpace User Group Meeting, Bergen, Norway, (plus satellite Institutional Repository workshop 19 April 2006). Notes from discussion sessions are being made available at at DspaceUserGroupBergen2006.
- March 30-31,2006: The first meeting of the ad hoc DSpace Federation Governance Advisory Board was held in Cambridge, MA. For more information see DspaceGovernance.
- 31 January - 1 February 2006: DSpace User Group Meeting, Sydney, Australia. Programme and presentations available. This meeting formed part of the APSR-sponsored Open Repositories 2006 event.
- August 2005: APSR Workshop Series: Establishing a Digital Repository Service in various locations around Australia. An ongoing series of workshops to present and discuss issues surrounding establishing a digital repository, with optional technical tutorial covering a basic DSpace installation and walkthrough of basic features
- 7-8 July 2005: DSpace user group meeting in Cambridge, UK. Programme and presentations archived at DSpace@Cambridge at: http://www.dspace.cam.ac.uk/handle/1810/206459.
- March 7-11, 2005: An International Workshop on DSpace was held in Bangalore, India. The workshop was organized by the Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC) of the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) in collaboration with Hewlett-Packard (HP Labs - India).
- March 10-11, 2004: First DSpace user group meeting in Cambridge, MA, USA.