Information on upcoming and past training events can be found on the Events page.
These training modules are under active development. They serve as reusable course materials that can be delivered by Fedora 4 instructors or anyone in the community who would like to use them. Please feel free to copy and modify the Google slides for your own use.
- Fedora Overview
- Introducing Fedora
- Fedora In-Context: Front-Ends
- Fedora 3 Equivalences and Linked Data Best Practices
- Moving into Fedora 4: Concepts and Planning
- Core Services: CRUD
- Core Services: Authorization, Transactions
- Core Services: Versioning, Fixity, Messaging
- External Services: Solr and Triplestores
- External Services: RDF Serialization, Re-Index, Fixity
- Object Modeling: PCDM
- Future Directions