- short link to this page: http://bit.ly/dcat-feb
Date & Time
- February 9 16:00 UTC/GMT - 11:00 EST
We will use the international conference call dial-in. Please follow directions below.
- U.S.A/Canada toll free: 866-740-1260, participant code: 2257295
- International toll free: http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Use the above link and input 2257295 and the country you are calling from to get your country's toll-free dial in #
- Once on the call, enter participant code 2257295
DSpace 6 Testathon
The DSpace testathon is a period of approximately 10 working days following the release of the DSpace 6 Release candidate version.
In this months call, we would like to identify volunteers for each of the identified functional DSpace roles (anonymous user, submitter, administrator, ...). With those people identified, we'd like to check what communication tools and frequency of communication we should use during the testathon itself.
Future of the DSpace User Interface
All prototypes have been presented and videos for those presentations have been made available. Anyone is now welcome to review the prototypes and provide an evaluation.
We'll go through the evaluations form together
Preparing for the call
DSpace 6 Testathon
- Review the DSpace 6 Testathon Testplan Working group page
- Review the draft of the XMLUI Test plan (everyone can view, if you want to help out, hit the button on the top right corner to request edit rights)
- Do you want to volunteer to take ownership of one of the "roles" (represented by the tabs in the spreadsheet)
- What type of communication tools & frequency would you like to see DURING the testathon?
Future of DSpace User Interface
- Bram Luyten - @mire
- Ignace Deroost - @mire
- Maureen Walsh - Ohio State University
- Andrew McLean Imperial College London...
- Jonathan Green (and/or Janet Wharton/Lee Houghton/Vicky Price - incase of access issues in London)
- Kimberly Chapman - University of Arizona
- David Schuster - Texas Woman's University
- Mariya Maistrovskaya - University of Toronto
- Terrence W Brady, Kate Dohe, Mike Marttila - Georgetown University
- Tim Donohue - DuraSpace
- Pauline Ward - University of Edinburgh
- Iryna Kuchma - EIFL
- Emilio Lorenzo - Arvo Consultores
- Felicity Dykas - University of Missouri
- Sarah Potvin - Texas A&M University
- Leila Sterman - Montana State University
- Luiz Claudio Franca dos Santos - Inter-american Development Bank