REPOSITORY AND PRESERVATION WEBSITES
* Adelaide Research is the University of Adelaide's institutional digital repository. AR&S collects together into one place the research and scholarship of members of the University community. It provides a platform for the collection, organization, access and preservation of scholarly information in digital formats.
* CalTechAuthors is a repository of over 10,000 research papers authored by Caltech faculty and other researchers at Caltech. It is updated continuously as departments and library staff add available and recently published documents.
* Edinburgh DataShare is a digital repository of multi-disciplinary research datasets produced at the University of Edinburgh, hosted by the Data Library. I
* eDocs is a repository for digital materials at the University of Hull. It can hold and manage any type of digital material, and is being developed in response to the growth in the amount of digital material that is generated through the research, education and administrative activities within the University.
* IslandArchives is the home of digital collections related to Prince Edward Island and is maintained by the Robertson Library at the University of PEI.
* KU ScholarWorks is a digital repository for scholarly work created by the faculty and staff of the University of Kansas. KU ScholarWorks makes important research available to a wider audience and helps assure its long-term preservation.
* MINDS@UW is designed to store, index, distribute, and preserve the digital materials of the University of Wisconsin.
* Rutgers Community Repository (RUcore) is a repository of digital research and educational materials created and used by the University community and its strategic collaborators. The goal of the Rutgers Community Repository is to advance research and learning at Rutgers, to foster interdisciplinary collaboration, and to contribute to the development of new knowledge through the archiving, preservation, and presentation of digital resources.
* Scholars' Bank is the open access repository for the intellectual work of faculty, students and staff at the University of Oregon. Open access journals, student projects, theses, dissertations, pre and post-print articles, instructional resources and university archival material are all candidates for deposit.
* The Tufts Digital Library (TDL) is a collaborative effort between the Digital Collections and Archives (DCA) and University Information Technology Academic Technology (UIT Academic Technology). The TDL is one part of a larger digital repository program being developed at Tufts and managed by the DCA and UIT Academic Technology.
* UPSpace is the full text open access digital research repository of the University of Pretoria.
* ScholarsArchive@OSU is Oregon State University's digital service for gathering, indexing, making available and storing the scholarly work of the Oregon State University community.
* UScholarWorks Repository allows Indiana University departments, institutes, centers and research units to easily make their scholarly materials openly available on the web, centrally archived and preserved for the long term.
* The University of Texas Repository collects, records, provides access to, and archives the scholarly and research works of the University of Texas at Austin, as well as works that reflect the intellectual and service environment of the campus.
* The Washburn University Institutional Repository (WUIR) is a digital repository for scholarly work created by faculty, staff and students at Washburn University as well as digitized materials from the University Libraries Department of Special Collections and Archives. The University Libraries manage the Collections in order to offer a central location for the deposit, maintenance and long-term preservation of the research and other scholarly production of our Community