Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Sept 3, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 19:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 5.0 planning or other updates
    1. REMINDER: "Deadline for feature pull requests" in ONE month! (Oct 6)
    2. Any other volunteers for our 5.0 Release Team? We'd love to have you!
    3. Any 5.0 Feature PRs/tickets to discuss in our meeting? (Please feel free to edit this page an add links to 5.0 tickets/PRs you'd like to see discussed)
      1. DS-2108 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels

1 Comment

  1. After reading the IRC transcript, just a feedback on the LINDAT customizations:

    they posted to dspace-tech that they have a vagrant box available for deployment:

    http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Vagrant-project-tt4674272.html