Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Sept 24, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 14:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 5.0 planning or other updates
    1. REMINDER: "Deadline for feature pull requests" in less than TWO WEEKS! (Oct 6)
    2. Any other volunteers for our 5.0 Release Team? We'd love to have you!
    3. Any 5.0 Feature PRs/tickets to discuss in our meeting? (Please feel free to edit this page an add links to 5.0 tickets/PRs you'd like to see discussed)
      1. 5.0 Features/Improvements in the "Code Review Needed" state
  2. Schedule removal of Lucene indexing (deprecated in 4.0)
    1. Discussion: http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2013-11-13
    2. DS-1789 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  3. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels