Today's Meeting Times
- "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.
- Discussion / Controversy around "Author Profiles" vs. "DSpace-CRIS". How do we move forward?
- Author Profiles has been offered as a 5.0 feature: - DS-2169Getting issue details... STATUS
- However, it conflicts with long standing work in the "dspace-cris" project: https://cineca.github.io/dspace-cris/features.html
- It seems like there's two options:
- Release "Author Profiles" in 5.0, keeping in mind that we may wish to later "refactor it" (if possible) into dspace-cris in 6.0
- Delay "Author Profiles" (i.e. do not release in 5.0) and resolve this conflict in DSpace 6.0
- DSpace 5.0 Feature Reviews or other updates
- FEATURE FREEZE IS MONDAY (Oct 20)
- How do we want to quickly review all these Feature PRs?
- Any 5.0 Feature PRs/tickets to discuss in our meeting? (Please feel free to edit this page an add links to 5.0 tickets/PRs you'd like to see discussed)
- Other topics?
Full IRC Transcript is available at - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2014-10-15
(Action items go here, if any)