Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Oct 29, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 19:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 5.0 Feature Freezing
    1. It's getting cold. Nearly freezing: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+-milestone%3Apost-5+label%3Afeature+-label%3A%22work+in+progress%22
      1. DS-1227 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      2. DS-2167 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    2. Upcoming 5.0 Schedule
    3. Any other 5.0 topics to discuss?
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels