- Press Release for the LD4L Labs project (April 25, 2016).
- 2016-04 - "What now? Current Opportunities in Preparation for Linked Data in Libraries", Steven Folsom, NETSL, April 2016
- 2016-06-15 - A set of slides on the original LD4L project, LD4L Labs, LD4P, and challenges of linked data for repositories was presented at Open Repositories 2016 at Trinity College Dublin on June 15, 2016. LD4L at OR2016 15-Jun-2016.pdf.
- 2016-06 - "Linked Data for Libraries (LD4L): The Library and the Semantic Web", Steven Folsom and Randy Stern, HUIT IT Summit, 2016
- 2016-07 - "Tools and Ontology Extensions: Linked Data and BIBFRAME in Action", Steven Folsom, AALL Conference, 2016
- 2016-10 - "Ontology Assessment and Extension: A Case Study on LD4L and BIBFRAME", Jason Kovari and Steven Folsom DCMI, October 2016
- 2017-08-03 - VIVO Conference 2017 VitroLib presentation, Huda Khan et al.
- 2017-04 - "Ontology Topic Area", Steven Folsom and Jason Kovari LD4P/LD4L Community Meeting, April 2017
- 2017-10- "Designing a linked data cataloging editor", Huda Khan et al., https://mfr.osf.io/render?url=https://osf.io/ter6j/?action=download%26mode=render
- 2017-10-27 - "Towards a BIBFRAME Implementation: the bibliotek-o Framework", Steven Folsom, Jason Kovari, and Rebecca Younes. DCMI: International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications (Washington, D.C.).
- 2017-10-27 - "VitroLib: From an Ontology and Instance Editor to a Linked Data Cataloging Editor", Huda Khan et al., http://dcevents.dublincore.org/IntConf/dc-2017/paper/view/507/641
2017-11-01 - "New Models Require New Action Plans: Implementing Linked Data within the PCC", Steven Folsom, PCC Strategic Planning Meeting Keynote.
- 2017-12-12 - "Linked Data for Libraries (LD4L) and (Metadata) Production (LD4P)", Dean B. Krafft and Tom Cramer, CNI Fall Member Meeting, Washington, DC
- 2017-10-27 - "Towards a BIBFRAME Implementation: the bibliotek-o Framework", Jason Kovari, Rebecca Younes, and Steven Folsom, DCMI: International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications (Washington, D.C.).