New Dial-In Number - Please update your contacts!
As of January 19th, we have switched to a different teleconference service provider. Please note the new dial-in info below!
This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Time: 9am Eastern Standard Time US (UTC-5)
- Via Skype (Dial from anywhere):
- In Skype, select Add a New Contact
- In the search box, type
freeconferencecallhd.8053991200, hit Enter, and add the contact
- Call the contact
- When prompted, bring up the Skype keypad and enter the following by clicking with your mouse – not using your keyboard:
- Via Phone (US Number):
+1(805)399-1200, Access Code:
First 15 Mins: Quick Status Updates
- Steve - FCREPO-1026
- Steve - FCREPO-1059 Open and scope for 3.6? (newline issue w/RI)
- Chris - Auto-deployment of snapshots and Bamboo upgrade
- Adam - JMeter Notes and Cargo experience since last week
- Eddie - FCREPO-1022 fedora-client / fedora-client-messaging
Working Meeting: Testing Fedora with JMeter
We'll use Mikogo again for screen sharing for the meeting. Get the client for your OS here.
The meeting has started! Here's how to connect:
- Do a multi-threaded ingest test over SOAP or REST
- Determine a good candidate for dumping results in a way that we can display them or feed them into something to generate a report
See notes on IRC.