Welcome, developers! This is the Fedora Repository Development wiki. Here you'll find information about the development team, resources of interest to Fedora developers, and instructions on how you can work with us and contribute code to the project.
See also: The Fedora Create Community
has been released and is the current production version. We are now working on scoping for version 4.0.
For future plans, see the Fedora Roadmap.
- Enhanced Content Models
- Fedora CLI
- High Level Storage
- Migration to GitHub
- Module Architecture Development
- Re-Implementing Service Deployment
- RESTful Relationship API
- Security Threads
- Supporting the Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Building Fedora from Source - Instructions on building Fedora via Maven.
- Committer's Guide - A guide to our mailing lists, coding style, testing, branching, etc.
- FCREPO Tracker - Where we track our current work (bugs, features, improvements). Submit bug reports and feature requests, and vote on issues here!
- FCREPO Build Status - Reports on the status of our automated builds and tests.
- Meeting Notes - Committer and Special Topic meeting notes
- Who We Are - A complete list of Fedora Committers and Contributors