- Time: 4:00pm Eastern Time US
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Participant Code: 479307#
- International numbers: Conference Call Information
- Web Access: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php
- Rosalyn Metz
Susan Lafferty David Wilcox
- Declan Fleming
- Mike Giarlo
- Robin Ruggaber
- Debra Hanken Kurtz
Review Duraspace Code of Conduct.
Briefly review the Code of Conduct to ensure that there aren't any concerns regarding completeness (i.e. are there any things we think we might want to ask to be added or have as an addendum). Questions to consider:
|Review Report Follow-up Process||Do these follow up processes meet our needs? Do we want to follow a different follow up process?||5min|
|Create a new follow up process|
If the above decision is to use a different follow up process, here are some questions we might want to consider [ 1 ]:
[ 1 ] Questions taken from The Complex Reality of Adopting a Meaningful Code of Conduct
- debra hanken kurtz update code of conduct to indicate that "at the sole discretion of Duraspace organizers" is in concert with the community's leadership and/or steering committee
- Rosalyn Metz draft process description described here
- Rosalyn Metz schedule next meeting
- Review DuraSpace Code of Conduct
- Completed version of the DuraSpace Code of Conduct: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HRisLUyIGZnQR52okP96_Tej6noiB4hy1NiCy1mlSd4/edit
- Board has reviewed and approved. Board will revisit in a year.
- Answer to the above questions are yes.
- Open question: who chose to adopt the code of conduct.
- chosen to adopt by steering
- ratified by leadership
- Review Report Follow-up Process
- Follow up process has been included in the final draft process https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HRisLUyIGZnQR52okP96_Tej6noiB4hy1NiCy1mlSd4/edit
- Right now we have a sense of mutual trust between DuraSpace Organizers, today the CEO would work with the project to make a decision.
- Ultimately the CEO is responsible for doing what's best for the organization, so they need to be able to be responsible for the organization and individual's experience.
- Chair of Steering is in some sense of a DuraSpace organizer when the meeting or discussion is Fedora represented
- If there is a conflict with the chair of the steering committee, then steering will elect someone to work with the CEO
- Create a new follow up process