|As a repository manager, I want to change which web service implements an API extension by pointing to a new address|
Story (A paragraph or two describing what happens)
|My institution created a web service and configured the API Extension Architecture to direct requests from |
API Extension Architecture's role:
- Route user's http requests from viz:nifty to a backend web service, and return its response
- Provide a means for the repository manager to specify the address of the backend web service
- Provide the ability to change the configuration of viz:nifty, and immediately enact those changes.
Web application's role:
- Respond to requests directed from
Repository manager's role:
- Deploy web applications
- Specify the address of web application as configuration in the API Extension Architecture
- Specify a new address of the web application to the API Extension Architecture by configuration int the API Extension Architecture
- Respond to requests from the web application, if any.