Shortcut to temporal Google doc for meeting notes: http://goo.gl/QYr9CJ
- #VIVO15 abstract deadline is tomorrow!
Don't Forget to Submit to the 2015 Call for Papers ― Authors are invited to submit abstracts for poster, panel, and paper presentations related to the Topics of Interest for the Sixth Annual VIVO Conference in August.
All submissions must be submitted through EasyChair by Friday, April 24th 5:00 PM PST.
- For a copy of the full Call for Papers, please visit http://vivoweb.org/files/vivo2015/calls/VIVO_CallForPapers_2015_final.pdf.
#VIVO15 Early Bird Registration is Now Open
Registration is now open for the Sixth Annual VIVO Conference. The $375 Early Bird registration rate is only available through June 19th.
Just Announced: 2015 VIVO Conference Workshops
- Workshops take place on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 and are just $225 each.
- Morning Sessions (8:30am - 12:00pm)
- Workshop 1: Ontology Editing and Creating Semantic Applications
- Workshop 2: Getting More From Your VIVO: Generating Reports and Functional Datasets For Analysis
- Workshop 3: Introduction to VIVO: Planning, Policy, and Implementation
- Afternoon Sessions (1:00pm - 4:30pm)
- Workshop 4: Altmetrics 101 - Hands on Introduction to Altmetrics
- Workshop 5: Awesome Apps to Enhance Your VIVO
- Workshop 6: Managing Your Data Flows: Architecture and Data Provenance for Your Institution
- VIVO Tech Lead job description has been posted at http://duraspace.org/jobs
Enhancing Early Career Researcher Profiles: VIVO & ORCID Integration (webinar video recording and slides)
Next Thursday's call: site updates
Theme: The VIVO Project’s synergy with other communities
Guest Kristi Holmes, director of the Galter Health Sciences Library and associate professor of Preventive Medicine-Health and Biomedical Informatics, will help facilitate a discussion about the broader VIVO community, including a discussion of some key partners and opportunities for collaboration.
Notable List Traffic
Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern time – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
- Date: Every Thursday, no end date
- Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 641 825 891
To join the online meeting
- Go to https://cornell.webex.com/cornell/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=167096322&RT=MiM2
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- Click "Join".
1. Call in to the meeting:
1-855-244-8681 (Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada))
1-650-479-3207 (Call-in toll number (US/Canada))
2. Enter the access code:
641 825 891 #
3. Enter your Attendee ID: