Shortcut to temporal Google doc for meeting notes: https://goo.gl/1mpycB
Task Force updates
Ontology Working Group: calls are on hold for the moment due to vacations -- stay tuned for more word after the Conference
Apps & Tools Working Group: summer break, next call September 8 at 1 PM Eastern
Outreach and Engagement Working Group: co-chaired by Julia Trimmer of Duke and Kristi Holmes of Northwestern, next call series Tuesday, August 18 at 1 PM Eastern
Theme: VIVO 2015 Conference
What's new this year?
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Keynotes, invited speakers, closing session: President’s Ballroom
- Workshop and session rooms: Haym Saloman, William Dawes, and Thomas Paine
- Travel recommendations from airport? Ride sharing, Uber, public transport, taxis, etc – hotel transportation page
- Lunch on own all days – on-site or nearby options?
- VIVO Code of Conduct
Planning for VIVO 2015 Workshops
- Registration in Workshop Foyer on Wednesday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Morning Sessions from 8:30am - 12:00pm
Afternoon Sessions from 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Welcome & Networking Reception in Empress Ballroom from 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Planning for VIVO 2015 Conference
- VIVO 2015 Conference Program – detailed listing of sessions
- Schedule at a glance
- Registration opens both days in President’s Ballroom Foyer at 7:30 am
- Posters and Cocktails in Charles View Ballroom on Thursday from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- VIVO Around The World: A Community Forum – submit your VIVO implementation's slide today!
- Sign up at registration for lunch time Lightning Rounds and Birds-of-a-feather (BoF) discussions
- topics of interest?
- Other activities and networking opportunities?
- Walking tours, nearby sites of interest, local culture, craft breweries, other?
Notable List Traffic
Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern time – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
- Date: Every Thursday, no end date
- Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 641 825 891
To join the online meeting
- Go to https://cornell.webex.com/cornell/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=167096322&RT=MiM2
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- Click "Join".
1. Call in to the meeting:
1-855-244-8681 (Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada))
1-650-479-3207 (Call-in toll number (US/Canada))
2. Enter the access code:
641 825 891 #
3. Enter your Attendee ID: