The group met by email throughout the week
- Paul Friedman of Northwestern has joined the group. Mike and Paul discussed a new flyer for VIVO. Mike and Carol has considered a new flyer, Mike and produced some mock-ups, and draft content. Carol had drafted a new layout. Paul will take the work to a complete first draft.
- A list of issues tracking the work needed to complete the site is available http://jira.duraspace.org View the DWP (Duraspace Web Properties) and select open issues for the VIVO Component. 2 new issues this week. 17 open issues total. Nine additional issues have been closed
- Three videos (approximately 90 seconds each) will be needed for the site:
- Opening video will describe VIVO. This be an edited version of the Duraspace video Quickbyte already available on YouTube.
- An ontology video describing the value of data representation for sharing
- An application video showing VIVO being used to improve scholarship at a major university