Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern daylight time (GMT-5) – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
Please add additional agenda items or updates – we always welcome suggestions
- Weill Cornell – 1) Got multiple labels as a result of Scopus Harvester ingest. For instance, after the ingest, there were 2 labels: Hajjar, K A and Hajjar, Katherine A. So i need to write some scripts to remove the labels with only first initials. 2) Rebuild visualization cache ... and got this "Currently there are no constructed models for use by visualization."
- Johns Hopkins
- any others on the call
Alex Viggio has arranged for Jared Koumentis from Github to present information and answer questions on Github itself and the process of migrating to Github as one option VIVO is considering as an alternative to SourceForge.
Unanswered Development List Traffic
- UWA – why interactively added foaf:Persons don't appear on the People menu page
- Northeastern – modifying the Thomson Reuters Harvester to capture additional elements and finding a query error
- Weill – what to do with multiple rdfs:labels on a person
Items for next week
1. Please join my meeting. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/322087560
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 897-3008
Access Code: 322-087-560
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 322-087-560