Thursday December 7, 2017, 1 PM EST
Steering Group Members
Dean B. Krafft, Julia Trimmer, Andi Ogier, Lauren Gala, Eric Meeks, Alex Viggio, Dong Joon (DJ) Lee, Mark Newton, Paul Albert
= note taker
Mike Conlon , debra hanken kurtz, Andrew Woods
|1||Review agenda||2 min||All|
|2||Updates||5 min||All||Sharing meeting facilitation duties, and other updates|
|3||Staff Changes||10||debra/All||Technical Team changes|
|4||Cornell Hosted Meeting on the future of VIVO||10||Julia/All|
- Improving stakeholder engagement - why have some key supporters drifted away, how can we win them back?
- The relationship with Duraspace – Can it meet the key needs of the VIVO project? If not, what alternatives exist?
- Current organizational structure – What works and what doesn’t? What should it become?
- Product development: How do we structure the discussions and decisions around priorities and communication collaborations?
- Funding: What is the present status? How can we achieve our potential?
- How can we improve communications to stakeholders, the VIVO community, and to the public?
- Collaborative projects – What could we/should we be doing?
|6||VIVO Vision||10||All||Follow up on previous discussion and introduce harvester topic|
|7||Research Graph||10||Erin/Mike||Progress report|
|8||VIVO Stories Update||10||Erin||Two done, more scheduled. Determine format and schedule for publishing|
|9||Your Item Here!|